As a provider of safety services and training, Bickmore has the experience and qualifications to develop and implement effective risk control plans – from full service to a la carte. A sampling of service options includes the following.
- Loss Analysis provides a baseline for measuring future success and allows us to develop a customized, focused risk assessment.
- Risk Assessment includes targeted questions with concise reports and scorecards to make it easy to understand and implement recommendations.
- Onsite Vists specifically address the needs of your organization and typically involve training on a variety of subjects, including ergonomics, accident investigation, hazard communication, blood borne pathogens, lockout/tagout, aerial lifts, and forklifts.
- Safety Communication covers pertinent safety issues and exposures based on needs, loss drivers, and emerging safety issues.
- Streaming Video Access provides a method to supplement safety meetings with an extensive library of over 150 on-line topics.
- Webinars provide a wide range of relevant safety topics, such as information on Cal/OSHA’s aerosol transmissible disease regulation, heat illness prevention, and scaffold safety.
The risk control portal
can be accessed by clicking
or on the image to the right.