Proactive Safety Management
- Develop, review , and update written safety programs.
- Establish a purposeful safety committee
- Conduct hazard inspections and complete written reports with recommendations.
- Identify Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements.
- Provide office and industrial ergonomic evaluations as requested.
- Evaluate new employee safety orientation process.
- Assist in development of comprehensive training matrix to include general and department specific safety training.
- Identify available training resources.
- Conduct on-site training on requested topics.